Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Found It - I Found It!


OK, that's it - this house is haunted. I am now convinced! Mr. Indi said that the 10 digit alpha-numeric code for the wireless access was written inside the booklet that came with the router. I have torn my (so-called) office apart looking for it for over one week with no luck. Yesterday afternoon, I decided to clear out the last of the 3 shelves in my desk. The first thing I pulled out was the booklet from the Belkin router - YEAH! But, you see, the problem is that I have cleared that shelf off at least 3 times and that booklet WAS NOT there! So - how did it get there? Is there an evil little spirit lurking in my house? Is it the same spirit that stole and then returned my gardening gloves? And why?


But, it doesn't matter because Mr. Indi immediately set up the beautiful pink Dell and I now have access to the internet while sitting in the living room by the fire - or lying in bed - or lounging on the chaise in the back garden! I am a happy interneter! Now, if I can just figure out Vista!


My visit to the docs was good. My BP is 132/65 so my pills are working well. Also my chest is clear as a bell - ding! and I have gained 10 lbs! I shall be glad when that 3lb tin of Quality Street is finished or my bum will be as wide as this house.


Mr. Indi's visit to the radiation center was OK - but somber. Dr. B tested his leg strength and I could tell by the look on her face that his legs have become weaker rather than stronger. She said she would have a final report ready "soon." I told her that I would like a copy to be mailed to us before the end of the week. She agreed. There is no possibility of more radiation in that area of Mr. Indi's spine, although they will consider treatment to his upper or lower back. So, it was basically - Toodles! Nice seeing ya!


The other day, I was alerted to the fact that 2 of my 4 brake lights are burned out on the van! Grrr! So, that is my assignment for today - change the light bulbs. But, they make it so difficult to get at the darn things on these new fangled cars. In the olden days, you only needed a screw driver - now I shall need a wrench and a schematic to figure out what the heck I'm doing! Just the job to keep me warm on a chilly and windy day. Still, never mind - tis supposed to be 80F by Friday!


Don't even mention the cardigan!

1 comment:

Daria said...

Pam,

I love your new laptop ... happy surfing on the couch ... you'll never go back to a desktop.

I'm sorry about the doctors visit ...
I'm praying for a miracle ...

Daria