Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Pleasant Day


Yesterday was very nice. Mr. Indi didn't feel too bad and in fact has cut back a little bit on his painkillers. He's still on the same dosage of morphine but is taking less Vicadin. This is a good thing, I think. Too many drugs make him sleepy all day.


I did a bit of moving dust around and in the process found a book that I have been looking for for about 2 years! Shows how often I get down to the bottom of the bookcases! The trouble with dusting is that once you start - you have to keep going! If you never move anything, nobody notices the dust - until they turn into dust bunnies and start flying around the room! Ma always used to say that the dust balls under the bed were dead people! You know - dust to dust and all that! That is how she got us to clean our bedrooms - I didn't want any of those under my bed - ta very much!


In the afternoon, we had visitors and went out for a leisurely lunch and a good old yack. Our visitors had not been to the house for about 2 years and I was happy to show off Mr. Indi's Sopwith Camel - also the almost finished pub doll house. They were duly impressed! It's good to show off sometimes!


Today will be another quiet day (we hope) and we are going to go and mow around the shops looking for a small flat screen telly for the family room where I have this here computer. The big telly has got me spoiled so I HAVE to have a flat screen to watch as I type! We shall definitely buy another Samsung and we can get one for less than $500 - 32 inch. So, we shall be out doing our bit for the world economy! I hope the world appreciates it!


Today's picture is one that I took on Friday. Lovely ivy geraniums at the shopping center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear there is a little less drama these days :-)

cheers,
g a r