Monday, December 29, 2008

Oysters and Jade!


Poor Mr. Indi had another horrible day. He has no appetite, is still feeling queasy and it is getting more and more difficult for him to move around. He spent most of the morning in bed while I got on with a bit of skivvying. I don't know what this week will bring so I am trying to keep everything caught up as far as chores are concerned.


We did manage to go out to lunch to our favorite seafood restaurant. He had his usual tuna salad, which he picked at, and I had my fix of fried oysters. Everything was yummy but I do wish they would stop playing that horrible modern jazz music in the background. It's most annoying. I like jazz but not that off the wall rubbish.


There is no handicapped parking close to the restaurant and it was a real struggle for his Lordship to make it (about 100 yds) with his walker. Next time, I shall put him in the push chair whether he likes it or not! It breaks my heart to see what was once a big strong chap struggling along like an eighty year old - remember - he is only 58!


After lunch, Mr. Indi went back to bed and I lay on the chaise in the garden - it was a lovely day - about 70F and I even dozed off for a few minutes - I was startled when I woke up because I didn't know where I was ! And - why was I outside?


I'm still messing about with the new camera and today's picture is of the jade plant in the back garden that has just begun to flower.

No comments: