Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Moan - Skip It If you Want!

Nothing important - I just want to have a moan! Please ignore me if moaning gets on your nerves - it does mine!

I have been married to John for 27 years - we have been together for 31 years - we have been through a lot: The death of my daughter, the long illness and treatment of my son, the other calamities that befall families. John has always been a strong guy. He's the one that carried all the heavy crap - 10 lbs of spuds - large bottles of water - tree limbs that broke off the ash tree in the wind. He took out the big garbage cans - He took care of car repairs - He washed the dishes every night. He bought me a cup of tea and gave me a kiss every day before he went to work. Now he cannot do any of these things. He can barely manage taking a shower and I have to do everything for him (willingly - because I love him!) But some days I am so tired - and today is one of those days! Life is hard - and then you die!

Tomorrow will be better! Maybe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no Indi,

Life's a beach, then it gets gritty

;-)

hugs to you and Mr. Indi,
g a r

Anonymous said...

Indie, you are entitled to moan all you want. It keeps us sane!!
Any and all moans accepted by all, I'm sure.
Sending cyber hugs to you both, as I'm sure John would love to have a moan too.
Muppetprincess