Monday, November 24, 2008

My Wildlife!


Remember a few weeks ago, I mentioned that a Mommy Kitty had laid her eggs in the woodpile and the babies had hatched and were leaping about the garden? Well, here you can see one of them has made friends with a ceramic bunny and tortoise that live on the patio. Awwwwwww! The picture isn't the best but I was taking it through the window screen - the kittens are too skittish to stick around if I try and photograph them in the garden. But, this is the wildlife outside my window! Hehe!


Mr. Indi was not well yesterday; the radiation really wears him out and he spent most of the day either in bed or lying on the couch. We were going to watch a movie but he fell asleep and I just wanted to see him rest. Part of his problem seems to be that his plumbing isn't working regularly and the effort of trying to go is causing him even more back pain. I have upped his dosage of Senokot and hope to see some results today - if that fail then I will try the next step - dynamite!


A blogging acquaintance has put a list of 100 things about herself on her blog! What a neat idea. I thought I would start a list of things about Mr. Indi (and maybe me!) just a few at a time. Things that you may (if you are my family) or may not know about him.


1) His father was a master ship modeler and Mr. Indi inherited the talent and loves model making - not so much ships as airplanes.

2) His favorite musician is Eric Clapton

3) He will eat anything except beetroot (beets in the USA)

4) His favorite beer is BJ's Jeremiah Red Ale

5) He doesn't like gardening and wouldn't know a petunia from a parsnip!

6) His favorite magazine is Military History - a total history buff - especially the US Civil War

7) He was born in Pasadena, California

8) He likes both dogs and cats and loves horses

9) He likes to drive a stick shift car

10) His favorite seafood is a big bucket of steamed clams


Today we have a 7:30 appointment at the radiation clinic - we will have to leave the house early as it is very foggy outside and of course we will have to fight the Monday morning traffic. Afterwards, Mr Indi wants me to go and get him some sweat pants (jogging pants) as regular trousers and jeans are becoming too uncomfortable for him. So - I see another busy day ahead.

2 comments:

Daria said...

Pam,

Please no dynamite ... has John tried Senekot S .... it has a blue label ... it is different from the regular Senekot.

What a great idea going with 10 at a time. I look forward to reading them all.

Daria

Muderma said...

PRUNES ??

XX