Sunday, November 16, 2008

Earth - Wind - Fire!





A few of the pictures that I took yesterday of the fire burning near Corona and Chino Hills. I took the pictures from a spot about 500 yards from my house. The fire is about 10 miles away and is still burning this morning. My DIL's parents live very close to one of the fires and we await word to hear that they are safe. The wind has died down some from yesterday but is still breezy. We are all hoping for better weather conditions today with a little more humidity. The firefighters are doing a GREAT job.

2 comments:

Muderma said...

I'm glad you and yours are safe, Indi ...

With Arnie in charge, you could hardly be otherwise !

Anonymous said...

those pic's are frightening, hope the wind has died down some more so as the fire fighters are able to get under control love to Uncle J & you from your Moo XXXXXX