Thursday, October 16, 2008

Morning Sky


This blog will be in shorthand as I am in a big hurry - trying to get things done before Mr. Indi's doc appt at 9:am. I have the feeling the appt will not be good! Grrr!


My doc appt was good - no sign of tumor but still lots of swelling from the crispy frier! Got a double dose of hugs from Sharon who is the most huggable receptionist in the world. I don't go back till Jan.


Have our reservations for the weekend - we shall be at a very old - "Historic" hotel in downtown San Diego. (Tis probably a flea bag full of drunks and derelicts! We shall fit right in!)


Wind has all gone and it was lovely to lie in the bed last night with no noise - no wind - no freeway - no barking dogs - Heaven!


I took the picture about a half an hour ago - I noticed the pretty sunrise from the kitchen window so I was out on the front lawn in my jammies!


p.s. Thanks to all the kind people who told me that the pretty flower is Lantana - also thanks to Granny Williams for the Crotch Pot recipes - I shall be making the Texas Chili very soon xxxxxx

Added - The stinkin' Dodgers lost and have been knocked out of the playoffs - Whaaa - whaaaa - sob! See, I told you I should have got a dreadlocks hat! Pffft!

No comments: