Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Glass of Wine - or Two!



The X-ray adventure went quite smoothly. I didn't go because me and him had had a marital discussion (argument) about where the X-ray clinic was located. I told him he was wrong and could go by himself and get lost for all I cared! So - he went by himself and he was correct and didn't get lost and came back home an hour later with a smarmy grin plastered on his ugly mush! Grrr! I hate it when I'm wrong!

The X-ray tech had said that they would fax a report over to the docs office within a few hours, but as of yesterday afternoon, we had not heard a word. If we don't hear anything by noon today, I shall call Dina's office. His Lordship has gone to work this morning but will only do about 4 hours - that is about the limit of his being in a sitting position. Any longer than that and he needs to lie down flat for a while.

If this heat doesn't break soon, I shall go bonkers. It has been over 100F in my back garden every afternoon this week. Every day the weather man says that it will be a little bit cooler and every day HE LIES! I would kill for rain and so would my poor brown lawn. The new pansies don't stand much of a chance unless it cools down.

I took the picture yesterday outside a winery that is about 6 miles from the house. I don't do much wine - I like beer - but this winery has a lovely shop with lots of very unique gifts for wine lovers - Now, if I could just find some wine lovers!

No comments: