Saturday, October 4, 2008

Brolly at the Ready!


Mr. Indi decided to take Friday off. There was nothing of any importance going on at work and as he was still feeling a bit wobbly round the edges, he thought it best not to be playing dodge 'em cars on the freeway. So, apart from him doing his "stab myself in the guts with a dull needle" routine, our day was spent quietly - he working on some meeting minutes and me plodding along with my knitting and my book - a book that now includes arson! Yikes, will the misery never end?


There is definitely a little coolness in the air this morning - and we are both very happy for that. I think we shall go for a drive - but where? There is rain in the forcast and I'm not big on driving in the rain - mainly because the people in Southern California don't know how to drive in the rain and scare the heck out of me! So, wherever we go, it won't be too far away but I will take my camera and a brolly.


The picture is of a hibiscus that was growing at the Mission San Gabriel - I love the color.
Added: I just realized that I have posted this picture before - Haha! OK - Well, I like it and it's my blog - so there!

No comments: