Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No More Onions!


It seems that a mother kitty had laid her kitty eggs under the bougainvillea. They have hatched and this morning I saw 3 kitterlings prancing about at the bottom of the garden. I tried to get a photo but they are too skittish at the moment and I don't want to scare them. I will leave them alone until they are plump enough to eat!

Mr. Indi enjoyed his birthday. We went down to our neighborhood watering hole for happy hour and when I whispered in the bartender's ear that it was his lordship's b'day....we were presented with a large slice of deep dish apple pie drizzled with caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream.......it was to die for.......I will have to find someone who has a b'day today so that I can drag them in there and I can have some more!

Remember that I talked about Barney, my neighbor who died recently?.....well, when I talked to his wife she was getting tired of his onions. She has quite a good sized garden and it is a lot of work. Well, over the past few days I've noticed that Barney's onions aren't what they used to be....and today they have completely keeled over. I think Barney's onions have gone to join Barney!

The picture above was taken at Cardiff by the Sea, California in Sept 2006 and once again I took care of the people on the beach!

No comments: