Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Buzz Job - Number 2!


Mr. Indi was getting tired of his hair falling out (chemo induced) and he decided to give himself a number 2 buzz job. It doesn't look too bad - in fact I quite like it. Now he needs to decide whether or not to scrap the beard and tash which are starting to look a bit scraggly. Pretty soon, I will have more hairs on my chin than he has on his!


I was out and about with my camera yesterday - there are more pretty trees coming into bloom and I wanted to be sure and snap them - watch for tree pictures soon. I also took a pic of one of our local landmarks - and if you know where you to find a rocket with a saddle on it's nose - then you know where to find me!


I'm happy to report that the book store has opened. There was a Grand Opening on Saturday but the place was swamped with people so I have been waiting for things to calm down a bit before I venture forth into the magical world of books - I intend to be in there for hours! The great thing is that the book shop is only 3 doors down from the wings place where they have really good cold beer! So, when I am well and truly parched - I won't have far to go.


The weather is much cooler and sleep was very comfortable last night. It should be ideal for working in the garden this weekend.



No comments: