Friday, May 2, 2008

Catch-Up Time


Well, here it is Friday again......but this weekend will be spent at home doing some badly needed garden chores. The weather promises to be a perfect 75F and I shall enjoy being in the sun at the end of a busy week.

Monday - Mr. Indi went to get blood tests done. He arrived at the lab at opening time (7a.m.) However, the staff didn't show up until 8:15a.m.....they must have had a heck of a weekend.

Tuesday - I saw the radiation oncology doc. She said I was doing OK and that the radiation clinic didn't need to see me again but that I need to be monitored closely by Dr. K. She seemed quietly confident that my tumor has shrunk. I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed.

Wednesday - A visit to the Immigration Office to have my biometrics taken. It was quite painless! I think I will become a citizen very soon so that I don't have to go through it again!

Thursday - Mr. Indi got stuck on the freeway for almost 2 hours because of a hazardous material spill. He wasn't a happy bloke. We went to eat at our favourite Italian and, of course, the food stunk and they ran out of beer!.....must have been one of those days!

Friday will be better ...it will.......I said so!

No comments: