Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Down to 240


Mr Indi was at the docs this morning and his PSA has fallen from 417 last month to 240 as of last Friday....soooooooo...the chemo is having some effect. His next chemo session is next Thursday so we are hoping to have a little fun this weekend while he is feeling halfway decent.

I go to see Dr. K. tomorrow and hope to learn if my tumor has stayed away!....Fingers are crossed.


I drove past Barney's garden today and was surprised to see that his onions are gone ....caput....vanished. Yesterday they were looking very sad - lying on their backs - feet up in the air - but I think a drink of water might have revived them but now there is just bare soil.....Mrs. Barney has chucked 'em away! It'll be his tomatoes next!


The picture above is one I took yesterday morning - another lovely cactus flower in a pot in my back garden.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best wishes for a really fun, feeling good, weekend together.