Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sundial Clock


Mr Indi went for his blood tests and came home with a gauze taped to that fleshy area between the thumb and index finger. Huh! I wondered why but it seems that, once again, they had trouble finding a vein. The chemo has caused his veins to all but collapse and after the blood guy had rooted around in both arms he finally found the vein in Mr. Indi's hand. Ouch!

Poor old Mr. Indi then spent 3 hours on his laptop writing up the meeting minutes for an Engineering meeting that is scheduled today - and yes - he got up and went to work at 3:30a.m. this morning in order to beat the traffic.


As I write this I have to wonder about the people who stay home and collect disability payments when they are quite capable of working - or the people with a disabled placard on their car who park in the handicapped spot at the grocery store and then leap out of their car as fit as a flea and all but jog into the store. I don't wish them any ill will....I just wish they would grow a conscience.


Off to the quack again today......hmm...what shall I wear?


The picture above is of the sundial clock near the Mission Inn in Riverside.

No comments: