Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Apricot Jam.


Mr. Indi stayed home today. He went to work yesterday but didn't stay long and was back home by 10 a.m. and crashed in the bed! I worry that he is pushing himself too much instead of allowing his body to recover from the chemo and steroids.


We went to the Wings place for lunch and I had hoped we might run into Sean and Wendy (thanks for the note Sean!) but there was nobody about that we knew.....so we sat in the corner and I played the trivia game. The game was terrible....all about bands of the 90s and that is a music black hole in my life......anything newer than Duran Duran and I've never heard
of them!


I was out in the garden early this morning and had hoped for a little peace and quiet but the neighbors on either side have dogs who bark as soon as they sense that I am out there. One is a nasty snarling Pit Bull and the other a horrible yappy terrier. I like dogs but hate selfish dog owners. My garden was a very peaceful place before the dogs arrived to spoil it.


The apricots are ripe and there is enough to make several jars of apricot jam. So.....who is coming over to make the jam?

No comments: