Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Give Me The Money!


I made a bet with my friend, Marcus, that the Boston Celtics would beat the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA championship - and - I was right. It's not that I'm a Boston fan or anything like that - it's just that I think the Boston team is better, faster, stronger and deserved to win. So my mission, later today, is to find Marcus and get my 10 bucks. It's a cold beer day and $10 will buy a couple at the Wings place!


I had a check up with Dr. K this morning and he is pleased with my progress. The hole in my neck is only a tiny pin hole now and I no longer have to cover it when I talk although I can still hear a little air escaping if I sneeze. I no longer have to wear a dressing on my neck and with time the scar should start to fade. So, the good news is that I don't have to go back to the docs till August - the bad news is that I shall miss Sharon and her big hugs!


Mr. Indi has his doctor visit this afternoon. We shall find out what the next course of action is going to be. Carboplatin is out of the picture now but maybe they will continue with the Taxotere and I am certain that he will still be getting his monthly Aredia. This visit will be interesting.


The picture above is of the gardens at Tamworth Castle, Staffordshire, England. My 5X Great-Grandmother, Sarah Wragg, was from Tamworth - not the castle, I might add. I took the picture in 2002.


No comments: