Thursday, June 26, 2008

Personal Grooming


Last evening, as I was standing at the kitchen sink peeling some potatoes for our dinner, Mr. Indi came in with a pair of manicure scissors in his hand and said, "Don't move!" My life flashed before my eyes and I could see the headlines of the local newspaper - Elderly Woman Stabbed to Death While Spud Bashing - "Don't move," he repeated "There is a stray hair sticking out of your nose and I want to cut it off for you." See what a nice chap he is?


We went to the pizza parlor for lunch - they make the best ham and pineapple pizza - and I played the trivia game but was only able to win one round because, once again, my knowledge of the music scene is pathetic. B52s? Never heard of 'em!


Mr. Indi managed to get an appointment with Dr. J. on Monday 30 June at 2 p.m. We will be asking the doc to explain his reasons for wanting to try the Cisplatin chemo which, even Regina says, is pretty lethal. Mr. Indi has decided that he won't do anymore chemo until he is over his cold and feeling better.


I didn't sleep well last night -I have caught Mr. Indi's cold - but I do remember that I had a dream - something to do with a very good looking chap - maybe it was Johnny Depp - I'm glad that hair in my nose is gone!


The picture above is of the mission at San Luis Obispo. It was taken in October 2006

No comments: