Thursday, June 5, 2008

English Grub.


I finally decided upon the off white ensemble with gold accents (jeans and a tee shirt with gold flip flops and an orange scarf!) and this must have been the right choice as the day went pretty well....as days go.


Dr. K was very pleased with my neck and feels that the hole will close by itself in the next couple of weeks - so - no stitches for now. I got my big hugs from Sharon (with an extra squeeze thrown in for Mr. Indi) and also had a nice gab with Sandy - such a sweet lady.


In the afternoon, I had to go to the local office of Homeland Security. I'm still trying to get my green card renewed but now the fingerprints that I gave a month ago are not acceptable so I was called back to go through the fingerprint process once more. I was expecting to have to wait in a queue again but was called in right away. The young lady who took my prints was just delightful. She lives in the same town as me and we chatted about a new eatery that has just opened. Must try it out.


Mr. Indi got a phone message from the chemo clinic to say that the doc needed to see him before chemo......Grrrrr........he called back but the staff had all left the building. This left us in a bit of a quandary as he's supposed to have chemo 9a.m. Thursday morning.....but not to worry....Dr. J. called the house while I was making dinner and after asking Mr. Indi a few questions he gave him the OK to go in for his chemo. Mr. Indi's blood count is still low so they will be keeping a close eye on him.


Did a bit of an English dinner - sausage, egg, chips, peas and fried tomatoes. Twas yummy.


The photo above is of the pagoda outside the public library in Riverside.

No comments: