Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June Gloom


Yesterday seemed like a long long day - and unfortunately - I didn't get much done! We went to the pizza parlor for lunch and I had a very nice pizza with artichoke hearts and feta cheese. Must try that one again. Mr. Indi had his usual - pepperoni and olives - how boring.


Have been looking on the internet for tickets to the U.S. Open (golf) which is going to be played at Torrey Pines (San Diego way) It's only a little over an hour's drive from here and tickets are still available ($150 per) but I don't know if Mr. Indi is up to all that walking. I will have to give it some thought.


The hole in my neck is almost closed. There is now just a tiny opening and if I forget to put my finger on it it makes a whistling sound when I talk - kind of like a cat purring in my neck!


The weather is lovely - June gloom - when the fog comes in off the ocean and keeps us cool in the morning but gives way to sunshine in the afternoon. Perfect. The pic above was taken at Balboa. I don't have a clue what the flower is.

No comments: