Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stitch 'Em Up Time!


I'm beginning to think that I shall have to have some stitches put into this hole in my neck as it is still leaking air. I try hard to remember to put my fingers over it but when the pollen gets up my snoz and I start a choking fit I lose all presence of mind! Oh well, what's a couple of stitches anyway!


Yesterday, I had a nice potter about in the garden while Mr. Indi was at work. I see that my tomato plants have leaf curl - hmmm - I wonder what causes that - they get it every year. The apricots are almost ready to fall and I shall have to pick a few before the birds get them. My prize dahlia is coming along nicely and the new white geraniums that I just planted are looking lovely. I read somewhere that one should plant white flowers in a hot climate in order to give the appearance of coolness and I think it works.


Mr. Indi is home today as he has to get more blood tests. If the results are acceptable, he will go in for chemo on Thursday. While he is home today, I think we shall go up to the model shop as he wants to get the paints to start on his Submarine Spitfire Mk. Vb. with - I might add - 7 Royal Air Force crew figures in 1/48 scale. Ahhhhh....keeps him off the street - don't it?


The photo above was taken yesterday on my back patio.

1 comment:

pixeltheatre said...

Hi Pam(Lili) - I finally got around to check out your site. I just want you and John to know that it has been such a pleasure to get to know two wonderful people like you. It's always a joy to see you two drinking your beer and playing your trivia at Wild Wings. (even though you always kick Wendy and my arses!)

That's why I switched back to poker.

I hope all is as well is can be with the both of you.

Hope to see you soon...

Sean