Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting Ready


I'm not sure if it is the morphine that is causing Mr. Indi to go off the deep end - OR - has the cancer reached his brain? Either way, he has become almost incoherent and is starting to hallucinate. It is very scary.


I feel that he is beginning to walk through that last door.


Please don't call today. I have turned the phone off and will be sitting with John. I don't want to talk.


The picture was taken last August at the Mission at San Gabriel. Mr. Indi is holding the flower for me as I snap.

2 comments:

Daria said...

My heart goes out to you and John. May John find peace soon and ... some of the weight be lifted off your shoulders.

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you,
Daria

Muderma said...

Can I just say that all those who read your blog may be distant friends ... but we are walking this walk right there with you and John; when you weep, we weep, just as when you have laughed, we laughed.

Stay strong; get the rest you need when you can; eat properly ... you need your strength more than ever.

Much love as always to you both; give John a kiss from me please. I've never met him, but he's a lovely man ...

XXX Granny