Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FRUIT TREE!


Just a quick post - I have been very busy today - things to do - people to meet.


Mr. Indi had a nice birthday - he LOVES his Da Vinci book - and has spent quite a bit of time looking at some of the incredible drawings. Da Vinci was an amazing man.


I had to go to the docs today - but in having a chat with her, I have received some good advice - including - what has happened, has happened - and what is going to happen is inevitable - move on. I'm going to try and stick to that - although taking care of my dying husband of 27 years ain't easy!


The picture is of a lovely creation of fresh fruit from a store called - Edible Creations. It was sent to Mr. Indi from my son and his wife - and I must say that the fruit is absolutely delish. What a lovely idea - an edible bouquet! It is full of melon and grapes and strawberries and pineapple - and all so yummy.


Kathy stopped by with a bouquet of birthday balloons for his Lordship and she helped me water the back yard - we also tried to fix the sprinklers but we don't have a clue what we are doing! I'm going to have to call a sprinkler expert - now! where do I find one?


Thank you to everyone for their birthday wishes for John.

xxxxxx




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who ate the "yucky" strawberries? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

I had an argument with my OH the other day and then I read your blog. Thanks for that Indi. You give some good advice, as does your doctor, it's just difficult staying on the straight and narrow.

How about a photo of the Jacaranda tree please. I do love them. First saw them in Mexico and just couldn't believe the colour.

I am sure your Mexican help will be ok. My Houston friends have had one for years now and she even has started to cook for them too. It's still difficult to understand her even after all this time. She goes home a couple of times a year to take presents and to check family are still all well.

What should I wear in SF in September?

100 deg.F is far too hot. Here in Brum it's 14 deg.C. Sorry but I can't do the maths!

Best wishes

Judy