Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We Are Both Old Girls Today!


Yesterday was busy - to say the least!


Steve, the therapist was here at 7:15 to give Mr. Indi a good working over. Steve likes the early appointments as he says that most of his clients don't roll out of the sack until 9 in the morning! I told him that we are on a rather odd clock in this house. There is always someone making a cup of tea at 5 a.m.


Anjo and I did a bit of shopping and, along with my son, the infamous Mr. A, went to lunch at the Wings Place where we played the electronic trivia game. Twas good fun for an hour or so. The food was OK and the beer was very good!


Mr. Indi is getting a little stronger each day in his upper body - but losing more of the feeling and movement from the waist down. The tumors in his spine must be reaching more nerve endings. But, he was able to get into the wheelchair twice yesterday and come out into the living room - in fact he was able to join us at the dinner table - A real treat for all of us. The pressure sores on his elbows are not looking very good so we went to the sporting goods store and got some different kinds of elbow pads - unfortunately none of them will work - too tight - too hot - too uncomfortable. So, I shall have to return them today.


Tis Anjo's birthday today and I am going to take her to our favorite clothing store to buy her a birthday gift. For 12 days of each year we are the same age - although I still remind her that I'm the BIG sister!


I promised 2 pictures but could only find one that I liked. I took it last September in Redlands. Will go out today armed with a camera.

3 comments:

Daria said...

Pam,

Thanks for keeping us posted for as busy as you are ...

I read you blog daily.

Muderma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Anjo ... and love to all three of you.

XXX

lexi said...

Wow, had to be one heck of a birthday party? What do you all have hangovers? hehehe I hope so.....

HAPPY BELATED 39th BIRTHDAY, ANGELA

xoxoxo
Lexi