Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Checking In!

Me and the Banjo are doing OK - for a couple of old bags! Mr. Indi hasn't felt too well for a few days. He's very weak - although we did manage to get him in the wheelchair last night so that he could come and sit with us for dinner. Nice salmon.

The nurse came and took blood samples on Wednesday - will be interested in results - might hear something today.

In all of the excitement, I have forgotten to take my arthritis meds and am now suffering!

Weather - so-so! Temp about 65 but not much sun - so no bikini sunbathing as yet.

Finally did it! - Had my hair spiked! I love it.

No pictures - don't have time.

Will write more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Muderma said...

I hope the hair is spiked AND pink ! Photo please !


Much love to Mr Indi ...

... and to you and Anjo ... enjoy yourselves girls and have fun together; Indi deserves it ...

Daria said...

Yes ... would love to see a picture.

lexi said...

Oh this I've gotta see....maybe I'll follow suit with a nice shade of purple...lol

Picture please

My best to mr. indi

xoxoxo
Lexi

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would also like to see the photo please, Indi.

Just had a thought. I bet you've got loads of pics taken in Mexico. My OH and I just loved that country and its PEOPLE when we visited a few years ago.

My friend in Houston has a Mexican helper in the house who cooks the most amazing things.

Its so grey and cold here today. Send us some sunshine please if you can spare any.

You are lucky to have a sister.
Judy, Ward End