Friday, September 19, 2008

Wooo - Hoooo - It's Fixed


Blogger was on the blink for a couple of days. I guess I wasn't the only one - hundreds of messages on the Help Group board but not much in the way of solutions - but never mind, eh? Mine is all back up and running and, as we say "I'm alright Jack!"

While I think about it, I want to thank Anjo the Banjo for the address - the baby blanket was stuffed into the mail a week ago and should be nearing its destination very soon. Please send me a semaphore signal when it arrives. Ta everso!

I also want to thank praireskooner for identifying that beautiful 1957 Buick Century for me. I wasn't exactly lying awake at night worrying about it but it did keep floating across that cloudy part of my brain!

Me and him are chugging along. He is feeling OK - although sleep has been a problem for a couple of nights. His taste is all back in his mouth - where it belongs - and yesterday we went down to BJ's Brewhouse so that he could satisfy his craving for their Sirloin Chili Burger (or summat like that) It's a humongous burger with horrible looking lumpy chili poured all over it. He then douses it with 1/2 bottle of Tabasco Sauce and washes the whole lot down with a pint of their Jeremiah Red beer. Cor struth - it's no wonder he can't sleep!

Today's picture is one I took of some flowers in a vase on a table in a restaurant somewhere at sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anjo banjo calling! glad you are up and running again/ Will a keep the ears pinned re: the blanket. lots of love A.xxx.