Friday, September 26, 2008

Go Dodgers Go!


Today's blog was going to be rather sad - I've had a sad couple of days - but in between the tears, there was some good news and smiles.


The Los Angeles Dodgers won the National League Western Division Conference of the Baseball race. Yea! I have been a Dodgers fan for over 20 years and this year the team is looking awesome - and that is in part due to the acquisition of the fabulous Manny Ramirez - but, there again, Nomar Garciaparra is pretty good too! And, mustn't forget the manager, Joe Torre - Great job Joe!


The picture is of Manny Ramirez ( found on the web - photo by Reuters) and now that the Dodgers are going to be in the play-offs, I really must get one of those Manny Ramirez baseball caps that have the dreadlocks attached! I have looked all over the web for one but it seems that I will have to go down to Dodger Stadium to buy one. Bummer! Dodger Stadium isn't that far away - maybe 50 miles - BUT it is soooooo awkward to get to and means negotiating about 5 different freeways through the middle of Los Angeles - Grrrr!


Mr. Indi asks if I would wear the blinkin' hat if he could find one for me. Of course! What do you think?


His Lordship is home today - he's had a couple of bad nights and can only go so far without sleep and - as it's Friday and not much happening at work - he's going to take it easy.

No comments: