Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Car Quiz


Well, here is another one of the local classic cars that I photographed last Saturday - but I don't know what it is - so I'm hoping someone will tell me. I think it migh be a Lincoln. It definitely isn't a Chevy. Anyway, there will be a prize for the first correct answer!

Mr. Indi's blood test results were OK - both the red and white cell count were within range - although on the low side. He has to have another blood test next Monday (he won't have much left at this rate!) and then has to see the doc next Wednesday. They will then determine if he should go forward with yet another chemo session.

I am still unable to get in to see the doctor - Grrrrr. My doctor is booked up until a week from Thursday and the other doctors are just as bad. The receptionist suggested that I try their other clinic - 10 miles away! But, it hurts to drive and I don't have the energy to go down there. Still, I have to do something about the pain so I suppose I will call them today. Fingers crossed.

Well, the phantom double spacer is here - now, instead of no double spacing, I get double double spacing! More flippin' spacing than I'll ever need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a 57 Buick Century Coupe