Saturday, September 20, 2008


This is the last picture of the classic cars that I took last weekend. I think it might be a Chevy - the hood ornament is very Chevyesque - but after searching for hours on the Internet, I still can't find a car that's exactly like this. So, this is a challenge for everyone - especially Mr. A who is both an old car enthusiast and my number one sunshine - what is it?
--------------------------------------------
Me and him got into a funny conversation last night. We wondered why advertisers think that we (or anyone else) would be interested in colon medicine, pap tests or incontinence pads while we are eating our dinner? We don't get it. When I'm having a nice evening meal and watching the news on the big tele, if I have to watch any adverts at all, I would rather see something to do with vacation destinations or new restaurants or even the latest cars but the inner workings of somebodies reproductive organs put me right off me Cottage Pie!
--------------------------------------------
Yesterday, would have been Ma's 87th birthday. I talked to Mrs. Banjo and she had been to visit the old girl up at that lovely cemetery in the beautiful English/Welsh countryside. (She's straddling the border) Mrs. Banjo also took her some fresh flowers and had a little natter with her. All is well - Thanks Mrs. Banjo.
-------------------------------------------
Spacing problem is back again - sigh!

No comments: