Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Angel Fish


I got a note from Mr. A to say that his friend has come up with the answer to the question - "What is that old blue car?" It's a 1956 Mercury Monterey. Well, who'd a thunk it. You certainly don't see too many Mercurys about any more - I think they went belly up donkey's years ago. Good job chaps!


Mr. Indi is home today because he has to see the doc about his blood test results. If they look good he will be going for chemo again next Monday. I am still trying to get an appointment and I think that if I can't get in to see a doc today, I shall go and camp on the doorstep of the clinic.


I hate to sound like a crotchety old lady BUT - here goes! My neighbor (2 doors down) is having some tile work done. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the heck they are tiling but there has been a chap with a tile cutting saw working in their front yard for at least a week now. He starts the saw up at 7:30 in the morning and is still sawing at 7:30 at night! Cor struth - they must be putting tile up the walls - on the ceiling - across the floor - down to the bottom of the garden! The saw is bad enough but when it runs it makes the other neighbor's dogs bark! Arggg. No peace for the wicked!


The picture is another from the floral exhibit at the Los Angles County Fair. I didn't get it quite centered - sigh!

No comments: