Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Off!


I've made a reservation for us - we are going to Encinitas this weekend. I am so looking forward to getting away for a couple of days - although I shall worry about my plants! We shall go down on Saturday and be back home by dinner time on Monday. It was very difficult to find a hotel room at this time of the year and the hotel that I have found is at least a mile from the beach but that's OK - we will just have to drive down to the ocean. We stayed at the same place a couple of years ago and there is plenty to see and do in the area and we look forward to visiting the Mission San Luis Rey which is just outside of Oceanside. Got me camera at the ready!


Anyway - I expect to see some of you lot down there this weekend - we shall be hanging out in Del Mar, Carlsbad and Cardiff by the Sea. We will buy you a drink if we see you! We shall be wearing clothes and carrying a camera!


Mr. Indi is doing quite well this week. He has been at work every day although he only manages about 6 hours at his office. He has a rest in the afternoon and then is able to keep going until the dinner dishes are washed! (What do you think I keep him around for?)


I, on the other hand, have not been doing as well - having lots of trouble with my throat - bleeding and pain - grrrr. I expect it is the after effects of the radiation. I go in to see Dr. K in a couple of weeks - I hope it is better by then.


The picture above is the impatiens that are in a big pot in the front of my house.

No comments: