Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pepe Le Peu!


Mr. Indi was tied up with lots of meetings yesterday and didn't get home until much later than usual - so I spent most of the day on my own. I didn't get much done though!


I got a call from my sis in England/Wales (she straddles the border!) and I am everso pleased because she is going to buy herself a computer and join the rest of us in cyberspace. I shall enjoy sending her pictures and I hope she will enjoy reading this here blog!


The weather is killer hot - yesterday was 102F - but the weatherman says it will be cooler tomorrow - only 99F Oh, I am glad - I'm sure I'll notice the difference!


This will be short and sweet today because I'm a little bit grumpy and can't think very well.. The A/C came on at one in the morning and must have startled a skunk - Peeewwww! I couldn't get back to sleep and at 2:30 got up to go to the loo and startled the the pesky thing again - Peeeeewwwwwww! So, due to lack of sleep, I have limited brain function.


The picture is of a large (about 4 feet tall) painted concrete ball outside the Riverside Museum! I don't really know what to make of it!

No comments: