Sunday, March 1, 2009

This and That and T'other!


Well, apart from Lillian, the home health aide (bed baths and clean sheets) everyone else has run out of authorizations to visit Mr. Indi and they are abandoning ship! I think the doctor will recommend home hospice care as an alternative - but I'm not sure that his Lordship will go along with that idea. It is, after all, admitting to the fact that this is the end of the road. We shall just have to wait and see.


In the meantime, we exchanged the humongous wheelchair for the standard version but I now find it much more difficult to maneuver Mr. Indi into it as there is less bum room for him to slide on the transfer board. I'm so afraid that he will end up on the floor. Maybe we should go back to the jumbo bum sized chair! Grrr. The wheelchair people will start to think we are nuts!


Yesterday, my DIL's parents came to the house and made dinner for me and Anjo as a joint b'day gift. It was very nice too. Hungarian Goulash over egg noodles washed down with a nice red - followed by Baileys on the rocks and chocolate cake- what more can one want for? Took lots of pictures but can't post them until I find the wrinkle removing part of my photo program!


Weather is lovely - 75 to 80F. Anjo did a little sunbathing yesterday - no bikini though - we didn't want to set the neighbors dog off!


Thank you everyone for the kind comments re: me and Anjo in the garden - glad that everyone likes my spikes. Today I am spraying the tips with gold spray! OK - I know - I've lost it!


Today's pic is from a lovely bunch of flowers rec'd yesterday.

3 comments:

Muderma said...

PLEASE ... oh PLEASE ... a photo of the golden spikes !

Anonymous said...

Its stikes me the main problem is Mr Indies bottom, so solution - its got to go!!!!!!

Quite how you are going to manage that I don't really know, but is a thought.


But in the meantime don't worry what the wheelchair people think of you - probably enjoy seeing you, especially now with the gold tipped spiked hair.

Thoughts are with you both.

Yor

Anonymous said...

Sis knows it's easy to remove a bottom, just unscrew your bellybutton and it falls off,
A big hello and hug from sunny brum
wayne