Monday, March 2, 2009

Dandruff in a Can!


So I sprayed my hair with the gold spray - but it came out as sparkles rather than gold coloring - if you know what I mean. Anyway, it didn't look bad and, in fact, Anjo said that it looked very pretty in the sunlight. However, when she took a photo to show off my new look, it looks as though I have a very bad case of dandruff! Sparkly dandruff! Maybe I'll try the florescent green next!


Yesterday was beautiful and must have got up to at least 90F by mid-afternoon (32C) and Anjo was just loving every minute of it; lying on the chaise like a tourist at Southend-on-Sea! Mr. Indi, on the other hand, was not amused and insisted that I turn on the A/C until the bedroom felt like a meat locker and I finally had to turn it off as I was turning blue each time I ventured to the back of the house.


I had to buy a new set of walkie talkies as the other ones never did work right and ended up in the bin! The new ones have a range of 18 miles - Now, the problem is, I can't think of anyplace that is 18 miles away that I particularly want to be at! 20 miles would be much better!


Mr. Indi was very lethargic yesterday and spent most of the day resting and looking at the Sunday crossword. We didn't try to get him into the wheelchair - I was afraid that he was too weak to use the transfer board. It was his last day of Cipro and so we are hoping he will get a little more energy now that the anti-biotics are finished. I will be calling the doctors office today to find out what the news is re: the blood tests.


One of Mr. Indi's workmates came by to visit for an hour and that cheered him up. The visitor came bearing gifts! Chocolate covered apricots! I'm sure that they are very bad for his Lordship so Anjo and I will have to eat them - it's the least we can do.


The photo shows off my dandruff quite well, don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you have me worried - do I need new glasses - can't spot any dandruff for the life of me.

And if its there, and I can't see it - what am I missing when I look in the mirror, OH no, not on my chiny chin chin.

Take care - off to buy some new specs and large pair of tweezers!

Yor

Muderma said...

Yor ... if you click on the photo, (and stand well back) ... you get Indi FULL SCREEN ! Arghhhhhhhhh ... but you can then see the golden dandruff. Try it ...


(... but if you still can't see the dandruff ... you DO needs new specs !)


Glad Anjo has been able to get out and tan her polka-dots ... and tell Mr Indi that he's only feeling warm because he oggling out the window at the polka-dots !!

8-)