Monday, March 16, 2009

I Must be Cursed!


In the past week:


I returned a new computer mouse to my son - who got it for my b'day - it didn't work

I bought a CD player for my husband that had to be returned because it didn't work

I bought an earpiece for my cell phone that had to be returned because it didn't work

The garage door broke - while it was open!

The freezer door opened itself in the middle of the night and I got up to a soaking wet - and cold - kitchen floor and half thawed out food.

My car started making chirping noises

My gardener's helper got run over by my neighbor

Mr. Indi can no longer tell when a poop is imminent

I have developed bronchitis

Where's the gun?


The pic is one I took today of some lovely blue iris - and I would like to thank my friend in Maine for her pic of blue iris too. xx

8 comments:

Daria said...

Sending positive waves your way ... things will get better ... they have to.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry darling sis, you are up against everything at the moment.. I just want to send you a great big hug xxxxxx
hug hug hug.xxxxxxx Banjo

Muderma said...

Oh Indi !

See the doc ... for YOURSELF ... and don't let it get worse ... you need some anti-biotics NOW if you have bronchitis and are also a carer ... for Himselfs sake as well as yours !

Lots of love and a BIG hug ...

XX

Anonymous said...

Oh dear,

Forget the gun, you will probably miss and get your foot or worse the gardener's helper.

Mind you if you fire the gun Mr Indi is bound to be "imminent" so to speak, so that's something I suppose.

Indie what a terrible run of luck you are having - it must get better.

Pleasant, positive, gun free thoughts from NZ

Yor

Sybalan said...

Hi Indi,
you certainly haven't had a good week, so here's a Vitual Hug for you (((((((HUGS))))))), you can always email me, even if its Just to get things of you chest,

Just wanted to let you know I am here for you

Love to you both XXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Indi,

Is everything ok?

Please let us know.

g a r

Daria said...

I'm concerned you haven't posted in days ...

Thinking of you,

Daria

lexi said...

Hey Indi,

I heard you're feeling a little under the weather. Get better soon and get back to work, enough time off for you. lol

xoxoxo
Lexi