Monday, March 23, 2009

Back From the Grave!

Well, I feel like I'm back from the grave! I have had a horrible virus that really knocked me for a loop. But - I am getting better and a little stronger each day. The doc said that I was on the verge of pneumonia - so I had to cut back on all of my activities - including blogging!

Mr. Indi is doing OK but I fear that he may have caught my bug - even when I have been so careful with handwashing, etc. I am hoping that he doesn't get as sick as I - it will do him in!

His paralysis has moved up to encompass his bowel and bladder. The bladder isn't a problem because he has a catheter but it's a nightmare for me to get up and have to look at a dirty diaper at 5 in the morning. Puts me right off my first cup of tea!

Thank you to everyone who has sent messages during my illness. And thank you to my family for being kind and calling almost daily. And thank you to my friend from San Diego who drove the 100 miles to see me. Love you all xxxx

No pic today - don't have the energy to look for one!

3 comments:

Daria said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick.

You're an amazing gal.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better!

xoxoxoxo to you both! Big hugs!

S.

Anonymous said...

Hang on in there darling one. Love you lots and him too!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Anjo