Friday, March 6, 2009

27 Years!


Today is our wedding anniversary! 27 years - Wow - it doesn't seem a day over 26!


I dug this picture out of the very old picture box! We got married in Reno, Nevada. Don't you just love the archway of artificial roses! Such class!


We were married at 8:00 p.m. and then went out on the town with our friends (and witnesses) Kathy and Charlie. I have another picture somewhere that was taken at about 2 in the morning - I have my bouquet on my head and am cross-eyed! I won't post that one!


Anjo has bought us the video of Mama Mia for a anniversary gift. Neato - we shall all watch it tonight in Mr. Indi's room.


His Lordship is doing OK today but I had a terrible night. Didn't have any Bailey's - that must be the problem! Must remember to drink Bailey's before retiring.

8 comments:

Muderma said...

Congratulations my friends ... enjoy the Mamma Mia singalong version if you have it ... make that house rock !!


(And isn't Meryl Streep full of energy for an old 'un !)

Daria said...

Congrats on 27 years!

Anonymous said...

hi indie

boy his lordship sure has a head of hair congratulation and have a great time watching mam mia you are a dancing queen chiqiquita

love rosie or as you know me rleach lol

lexi said...

HAPPY 27TH ANNIVERSARY!

After watching Mamma Mia, dance over to your local A-Z Rental, rent a giant cake to jump out of to surprise mr. indi. Make sure to put on lots of makeup, false eyelashes, boobs, fake butt padding, black fishnets, six inch stilettos and your birthday suit.....heck if nothing else, its worth a laugh, heck I'm laughing just thinking about it....

xoxoxo
Lexi

Joseph Tame said...

congrats to you both!

much love from japan xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, rats! I missed your anniversary! Computer issues and didn't read yesterday's post until now. Much love to you both and sloppy anniversary kisses to you!

Much love! Hope to see you soon!

badger

P.S. Lexi is getting whackier by the day, isn't she???

lexi said...

lol badger

Just trying to make Indi laugh, but I'll keep quite now...

xoxoxo
Lexi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....27 years and you still look like it was yesterday....don't you and Sis go doing too many high kicks, someone may need rescuing!

Enjoy the movie and choc ices I hear the Bailey's flavoured ones are the best and Happy Birthday for tomorrow.....so many celebrations, so liitle wine!

A..UK..xxx