Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today's the Day!


I go to see Dr. K today and he will put that dreadful microscope thingy up my nose and down the back of my throat to see what is happening with my vocal chords. I think everything will be OK as my voice is fine although I'm still having some pain and bleeding. Anyway - what will be......


I made BBQ chicken breasts last night. However, the wind came up and blew the ash from the barbie all over the chicken. I hate when that happens. I had to bring my breasts in and wash them. In the end, they tasted great with BBQ baked beans, asparagus and fresh fruit.


I think we are going away this weekend to Temecula. Mr. Indi wants to take me to the country club where he had his works meeting a few months ago. He says it's fabulous and quite posh - ooo errr - I'll have to watch me manners! No belching allowed.


The pic is yet another flower from the Quail Botanical Gardens.


No comments: