Friday, August 29, 2008

Glug Glug Glug!


The prime rib was delicious and the Bailey's on the rocks was pretty good too! We had a nice visit with J and L - exploring one of the antique shops in Old Town, Temecula, before having dinner at Penfold's. The shops all close at 5 p.m. during the week so we didn't get to see too many of them but have made a date to do more antiquing in the future.


This summertime weather is starting to get very old. We shall both be very happy to see some cooler temperatures which are promised next week. Mr. Indi suffers badly in the heat as his hot flashes - brought on by the drug Lupron - seem to intensify when the temperature goes over 90F. And so, with this in mind, I have made reservations for us to go away to the beach on the 5th September for a couple of days and to soak up some lovely cool ocean breezes. I can't wait!


I got my hair done yesterday and it turned into a disaster - No - not my hair but the visit to the beauty shop. I had put a bottle of water into my handbag and I didn't have the cap screwed on properly. Arghhhhh! Everything in my bag was floating including Mr. Indi's wallet and all the $1 bills therein! When he came home from work, the money was all set out on the counter to dry - money laundering! Duh!


I took the picture in Temecula in July.




No comments: