Monday, August 25, 2008

Something to Crowe over?


Yesterday morning, Mr. Indi suffered another bout of low blood pressure, rapid heartbeat and nausea. He was unable to get out of the bed and he put it all down to the fact that he had spent most of the night on the loo and had become badly dehydrated. I got my Nurse Ratchett hat on again and made him large mugs of beef broth followed by glasses of Gatorade. By 9:am he was feeling much better but remained a bit wobbly for the rest of the day.


So, yesterday was a stay at home day - except for a brief jaunt to the video store and the supermarket - and, after a nice long nap, his Lordship was in the mood to watch a movie. We chose American Gangster with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. (Hmmm Russell Crowe sure is in a lot of movies!) I thought the performances of Mr. Washington and Mr. Crowe were excellent and there was only marginal violence ( surprising in a film about drug dealing) - BUT - it went on and on and on! Alright Already!!!! I get it - He's a dope dealer and you're a narc - so kill him or summat! I finally gave up and did some knitting on the porch and Mr. Indi came and got me when the end was nigh. So - would I watch it again - cor struth NO - I don't have enough time left in my life! However, Mr. Indi liked it a lot.


His Lordship is feeling better today and went to work with the birdies this morning. I expect he will be home by lunch time. The picture is of a pretty kitty who lives at the Asistencia.


No comments: