Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Now I've Started Something, Eh?

Some days I think......Is this all there is?.......but then again I think I've been listening to too many Peggy Lee records! Today I think....What a beautiful morning......I woke up and that is good!

Mr. Indi was back at work today. He had chemo last Thursday and was trying to be macho by going back to work on Monday but he became very wobbly and several of the guys told him to get back home. He came back and rested and enjoyed the rest so much that he stayed home yesterday too. We had a pleasant day doing not much of anything except for a nice lunch at Carino's.

I had a bit of a scare yesterday afternoon when the post came. I got a letter from my doctor saying that I had a referral to see a dermatologist about the lesion (mole) on my left cheek. Yikes...I don't have a mole on my left cheek and I haven't seen this particular doctor since last September. They have evidently sent me someone else's referral. Now, that is scary. I had Mr. Indi give them a call ( I still can't speak well because of my trache.) I hope they get it sorted.

No comments: